The Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Developing Physical Activity and Weight Management Strategies for Obese Clients (RQF) is aimed at learners who are already qualified at level 3 personal trainer or equivalent.
The qualification will provide learners with the knowledge and understanding in order to have the ability to plan and deliver physical activity with weight management strategies for obese clients.
Qualification Structure/Rules of Combination
In order to successfully complete the Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Developing Physical Activity and Weight Management Strategies for Obese Clients (RQF) learners must achieve a total of 16 credits from 4 mandatory units
Learner Entry Requirements
Learners must hold a recognised Level 3 personal trainer qualification or equivalent.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Exercise for Managing Lower Back Pain
- British Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (BACPR) Specialist Exercise Instructor
- Level 4 Cardiac Qualification
- Level 4 Certificate in Cancer Rehabilitation
- Level 4 Award in Long Term Neurological Conditions