No fitness experience or qualifications are necessary, as this course combines both your Level 2 and Level 3 learning and qualifications into one course. This allows you to go from no fitness experience and qualifications to become a fully qualified personal trainer in as little as 6-8 weeks
The aim of the combined Level 2 and Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training (RQF) is to provide learners with the skills and knowledge to enable them to plan, deliver and evaluate safe and effective fitness instruction and personal training sessions.
- Understand the key principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Plan and prepare a gym-based exercise programme
- Understand anatomy and physiology of the human body
- Develop effective working relationships with clients
- Maintain health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Design, manage and adapt personal training programmes
- Understand nutrition in relation to physical activity programmes
To achieve the combined Level 2 and Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training (RQF), learners must achieve 52 credits from all 10 mandatory units
The Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training (RQF) has been accredited on the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF). The RQF framework gives learners the opportunity to get the qualifications they need, in a way that suits them. RQFqualifications are designed with the help of employers so learners can be assured that they’re gaining skills that employers are looking for.
Recognises smaller steps of learning and enables learners to build up qualifications bit by bit
Helps learners achieve skills and qualifications that meet industry needs
Enables work-based training to be nationally recognised.